Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading To ModDB.com
newdawg1999 Offline
Banned

Threads: 1
Uploading To ModDB.com

could someone please walk me though step by step on how to upload my CustomStory Demo to ModDB? i have never done it before and don't know how to do it.

Aaa, wait for it. The last time it took the bots 2 days to reappear with a flood of spam.

(01-10-2015, 10:56 AM)jens Wrote: It works as advertised, if it is uncertain it will ask a question as a second step.

According to Google, videos & other sites the correct way is this:

* Humans click on the checkbox and it should automatically let them continue without entering anything
* If it's uncertain it will show a picture as usual, you can also change some settings and show an image instead of text where the user will have to pick the match etc

The great thing about this new method is that it's even more simple for users - they don't have to enter words or anything - just click the button. Currently however it always asks for a picture. All the times I tried it, picture it showed. I don't know how it works exactly as I haven't checked the API but maybe it needs to be implemented at the html code in order to detect bot-like actions such as rapid button presses etc. Just an idea.
01-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Uploading To ModDB.com

Hello there G510s, nice to see you again. Hope you enjoy your second ban.
01-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Find