Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] Broken Mouse Pointer
Aieos Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago [Help] Broken Mouse Pointer

When I try to play the mouse cursor will flicker whenever I move it and while it is stationary it will be completely invisible. If I go in game it will sometimes not go where I want it to but for the most part it will. Upon returning to the main menu after going in game I will have no control over it at all, it just jumps everywhere and I end up needing to use the arrow keys to select the option to quit the game. This issue is very annoying and makes the game extremely hard to play. If there is a fix it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
~Aieos
03-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: [Help] Broken Mouse Pointer

It's probably some background process that's messing with your mouse. Try shutting down a few things and see if it still occurs.

03-23-2015, 01:14 AM
Find
kai
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: [Help] Broken Mouse Pointer

the issue i have is a little more annoying. i can't even get into the game anymore! when it goes to the loading screen in game where you click your profile/add a profile, the mouse just vanishes when you get it near the center box. it makes it impossible to even get into the main game. if you have any ideas on how to fix that, i'd appreciate it.
04-01-2015, 08:38 PM