Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Will you participate ? (At least partially)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes / Yes, but not much. / I'm interested
75.00%
12 75.00%
No / Got no time / I don't care much for this.
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team Requests Amnesia Community Version
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
RE: Amnesia Community Version

I don't find it a good idea at all to limit the running at all. Surely, it goes for realism alot and it definitely doesn't make sense to being able run around all the time. But if you check most let's players playing a new custom story, mod or the main game for the first time, proper players try to actually just wander around normally or crouch in the darkness to be prepared to later run away from the scare.

I wouldn't say either that the game was made to run around in either. The only reason the running mechanism is there (I think) is to most likely run away from an enemy.

So for me:

Stamina meter good for realism, bad for the game.

Derp.
04-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Find
André Campana Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Amnesia Community Version

I'm in, i can make a proper Brazilian translation to the game, i also know how to edit audio very well on audacity, and create custom 3d stuff for Amnesia on Blender, and i can voice act very well since i have a professional microphone and a little studio

The problem with hi-res textures on the HPL2 engine is that they produce an awful effect at distance if mip maps are on, and even they don't look too good with it off.

Testing with a 2k .dds texture:
[Image: Untitled_zpskzdxuino.gif]

[Image: WLYgWF]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015, 07:47 AM by André Campana.)
05-03-2015, 07:22 AM
Find