Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia opens a mod instead of the actual game??
Neqquify Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Amnesia opens a mod instead of the actual game??

So I downloaded the full conversion mod Penumbra Necrologue some time ago and played it through.

Now when I try to open Amnesia - like, the ACTUAL game, not the Penumbra mod - it just opens the Penumbra mod instead? Even when I open it through the Launcher.exe where you can adjust all the graphic and sound options and stuff before launching the game, it just launches the Penumbra mod and not the actual game.

So umm... Please help? Do I have to uninstall and then install the whole game again and download all my custom stories and mods again to get it working, or is there any easier way to fix it??
05-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia opens a mod instead of the actual game??

How did you install it? All you must do is place the Necrologue_eng folder into the Amnesia installation, nothing more. Of course, if you do it incorrectly, it will overwrite files and mess up your game, so if that's what happened, then you gotta reinstall it or verify your integrity.

05-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia opens a mod instead of the actual game??

I think I heard that Necrologue changes your logo when you play the normal Amnesia, but that's all, when you start the game, is still Amnesia.

05-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Find