Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests In Search For New Members!
BeartrixTheStrange Offline

Threads: 0
RE: In Search For New Members!

I would love to be a part of this, not only as a voice actress but to play the stories on my channel once they're done.

If anyone is willing for my voice to be in a custom story, please private message me. I have been offline for too long and need to get back in this community!
05-18-2015, 06:33 PM
Website Find
Xander512 Offline

Threads: 4

I already sent you a message about this, but I'm very interested!
05-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

Threads: 4

(05-17-2015, 12:14 PM)PythonBlue Wrote: I'm a bit confused by the wording of your message: what positions are you looking for? Is the position of music composer already taken?

Sorry, I was busy the last few days, so I couldn't answer your question. Currently we're searching for a Level Designer/Enviroment Artist, but we would also love to have a second Composer on board as our Main one is on a concert in Austria.

Just to be clear, we already have two script writer, a main story writer, one level designer, one composer, three voice actors, an extern sound designer, but it would be amazing to have an official project manager on the team.
05-20-2015, 03:25 PM
Find