Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests In Search For New Members!
TheTrueTashi Offline

Threads: 4
Photo  In Search For New Members!

[Image: bnnerkonzeptesn58l1pzau.png]

Hello To All of You Out There!

Do you have creative ideas, interesting, never before seen story concepts to present, but you dont have the time
or motivation to work on your own custom story? Writing complex scripts or designing visually astounding areas are noteable assets of your repertoire of skills and hobbies? Enough of these dumb questions?

Join our motivated, small team and help us to achieve developing our own Amnesia Custom Story!

We are currently searching new, interested members for our humble community project from the "Frictional Games Forum", who are willing to participate on our mod.

What we can offer you as a development team:

- Years of experience in dealing with the HPL2-Engine

- Advanced programming skills

- Detailed and atmospheric level design

- A flexible working/time plan

- Structured and professionell management

- A motivated and friendly team consisting of a Lead Script Writer, a Game Designer,
a Lead Story Writer, a Story Concept Writer, a Lead Level Designer, our own
Audio Technician/Main Composer as well as three talented voice actors, who will
bring our fictional characters to life.

A few words about our project itself: we work together for "Titan Studios", a small team consisting of enthusiastic video game designers, who finally want to expand and meet new friends on our journey. We started developing custom storys in 2012, when Amnesia was on the top of his hype, although we solely made them for close friends to enjoy. With the following years, we gained experience not only with the Amnesia Level Editor, but also with many other game engines until we decided to get back on track with Amnesia the dark descent.

What type of people we are looking for: We're searching for new team members who are creative in the field which they're practicing, people who like to try new and exciting ways to give the players an amazing gaming experience, as well as people who have basic (or preferable advanced) knowledge and experience with Amnesia the dark descent or game design in general. You dont have to be directly involved with the custom story to participate; we would also love to have you as a Gameplay Tester, a Concept Art Designer, a Project Manager or a voice actor on board!

Basically it's just important that you share the same passion with us.

Interested? Send us a private message, or apply directly in this thread for your desired postiton on the team. If you have any more remaining questions, we would love to answer them.

We're looking forward to meet you!

(Sorry for any grammatical or orthographical errors, I am a german native speaker. We will be uploading a short teaser to show you a bit of our work in a few days.)

[Image: qrla4vof.png]

[Image: bnnerkonzeptesn58l1pzau.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 12:15 AM by TheTrueTashi.)
05-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: In search for new members!

Hello.
Looking forward to see the teaser when it is uploaded.

I'm experienced with scripting in HPL2. I can also do level design fairly well, but that is not my best field.

I'd like to ask:
What is required of me, if I were to work with you?
What are your plans? Do you have any specific project in mind? information about such project?

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 12:14 AM by FlawlessHappiness.)
05-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

RE: In Search For New Members!

(05-11-2015, 12:13 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: Hello.
Looking forward to see the teaser when it is uploaded.

I'm experienced with scripting in HPL2. I can also do level design fairly well, but that is not my best field.

I'd like to ask:
What is required of me, if I were to work with you?
What are your plans? Do you have any specific project in mind? information about such project?
^

Hello Flawless,

Firstly, thank you for your quick reply to our post. We would love to have another Script Writer and/or Level Designer on our team, I'll write you a private message so we can meet up on skype.

Concerning your questions:

Because this is a hobby project we dont require a full-time work shift or anything like that, you are free to choose the things you will be working on in the time you think you will need to bring up to achieve this goal. Once per week we review our work together on skype, find new things to improve and talk about new ideas we had regarding the work of other members or our own. As I stated above, you solely have to share the same passion and amazement about Game Design/Horror Games as we do.

Right now we're working on a full conversion mod titled "Trial of Conscience", which will be playing in the dark era of Germany in world war I. More detailed informations such as level design, concept and story will be shared with you after the short meeting.

Our main goal is to develop a custom story which will bring a fun, fresh experience to the players, without losing the "Amnesia"-feel to it, in which every one of us can do their best in their work field.
05-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Find
Posting Freak

(05-11-2015, 08:58 AM)TheTrueTashi Wrote: Because this is a hobby project we dont require a full-time work shift or anything like that, you are free to choose the things you will be working on in the time you think you will need to bring up to achieve this goal. Once per week we review our work together on skype, find new things to improve and talk about new ideas we had regarding the work of other members or our own. As I stated above, you solely have to share the same passion and amazement about Game Design/Horror Games as we do.

Right now we're working on a full conversion mod titled "Trial of Conscience", which will be playing in the dark era of Germany in world war I. More detailed informations such as level design, concept and story will be shared with you after the short meeting.

That does sound very great. Is there some kind of plan?
Do you have some kind of skeleton that serves to keep everything together, so everything don't get too loose?

05-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

(05-11-2015, 10:41 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: Do you have some kind of skeleton that serves to keep everything together, so everything don't get too loose?

Yes, we use a cloud sharing website to ensure a structured and organized work flow, as well as work sheets on which we record our progress along with the task that have yet to be done.

Every map which has been discussed and analysed is also documented as a blue print online for everyone to see. Additionally we use social media like a active Whatsapp group and Skype to keep everyone up to date at any given time. Furthermore we are currently looking for a Game Director/Project Management Director.
05-11-2015, 12:48 PM
Find
Posting Freak

Sounds great. I'm interested, but I don't know how much time I will have at the moment. Finals are coming.

05-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Any screenshots of the things (maps, etc) you've done earlier? Because you know, less stuff you show, less people are attracted by your offer.
05-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Find
TheTrueTashi Offline

(05-11-2015, 09:42 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Any screenshots of the things (maps, etc) you've done earlier?

As I stated above, we are currently working on a teaser. Screenshots will be added soon. Also, we just started working on this project, thats why we only have the basic structure of a few maps with very few details here and there.
05-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(05-10-2015, 11:55 PM)TheTrueTashi Wrote: We started developing custom storys in 2012

Perhaps previous work would do ^_^

Unless of course the teaser is very close to finished.

05-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Find
PythonBlue Offline

Threads: 13

I'm a bit confused by the wording of your message: what positions are you looking for? Is the position of music composer already taken?

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 12:15 PM by PythonBlue.)
05-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Find