Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Models For My Custom Story
Nocturnal Offline

Threads: 14
Models For My Custom Story

Hello Modding Community! I have a request for anybody that is a pro modeler for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. So just reply to this and just say you're willing to help, i want this to be a great experience. Thanks so much!
06-21-2015, 09:54 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
RE: Models For My Custom Story

Dodgy

No mate.

You either a friend with a modder or you pay up.

It's very rare that you would find a requesting modeler. I only saw it happen once.

Have you ever tryed using free software like Blender? Try modeling yourself! Big Grin
06-21-2015, 10:10 PM
Find
Nocturnal Offline

Threads: 14

(06-21-2015, 10:10 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: Dodgy

No mate.

You either a friend with a modder or you pay up.

It's very rare that you would find a requesting modeler. I only saw it happen once.

Have you ever tryed using free software like Blender? Try modeling yourself! Big Grin

I have and It just confuses me. I also have a 3-year trial for Autodesk Maya 2015 or 2016. Also have watched videos and i can't find out how to make custom stuff Sad so i'll just go on moddb or go to traggey or aceis, or somebody.
06-21-2015, 10:33 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Now, on topic of what you're asking, it might be hard to find someone willing to make whatever it is. The few people who know how to make models aren't gonna spend many hours creating one for a random stranger online for nothing in return. Most often modelers are paid to create such.

You might be lucky and find some models here on the forums that people have made publicly available though. Search around the Development Resources.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015, 11:44 PM by Kreekakon.)
06-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Nobody will not do anything for you for free. We've got a special place for custom stuff people made and you can freely use, if you of course credit them in your mod's ending. Here

You can also look up for custom things on a site called ModDB, in the addons section
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015, 11:38 PM by Slanderous.)
06-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Multiple threads merged, and moved to the correct section. Please do not post more than one thread on the same issue.

On the topic of the post, making models is not an easy work. People will generally very reluctant to just make models for you on a whim. You would have to show them something to convince them that the project or reason they are making the model and putting their time into it will be worth it.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
06-21-2015, 11:47 PM
Find