Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valve in "Cistern" missing!
MeLikesHorror
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago Valve in "Cistern" missing!
In the Level "Cistern", there is a Valve missing. Its the Valve after these Steam Pipes. I watched several Walkthroughs for exactly this Level. In them there are 3 Valves (not including the one for these Steam Pipes). I have only got two. Anyone can help to fix this bug???

P.S

The Valve must be under a sign with roman Words in it ("redirect Water" or something), right?
I got the Sign, but no Valve...

P.P.S

Sorry for my English Undecided
07-16-2015, 07:33 PM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Valve in "Cistern" missing!
The best attempt at solving these problems is to load a save from earlier in your game.

Instead of selecting "Continue", select "Load Game" and choose an autosave before you entered the Cistern for the first time, then work your way back to where you were. Selecting the level before the Cistern should make it pretty quick to reach where you were last.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
07-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
How can such a strange bug happen? From where did you get the game and which version do you have?
07-17-2015, 07:08 PM
Find
Unregistered

(07-17-2015, 07:08 PM)Googolplex Wrote: How can such a strange bug happen? From where did you get the game and which version do you have?

I began the game actually on TPB but between the Elevator Level and the Entrance of the Cistern, i buyed the game on steam. Updates should have been made automatically but i don't know the version exactly.

(07-17-2015, 01:36 PM)Romulator Wrote: The best attempt at solving these problems is to load a save from earlier in your game.

Instead of selecting "Continue", select "Load Game" and choose an autosave before you entered the Cistern for the first time, then work your way back to where you were. Selecting the level before the Cistern should make it pretty quick to reach where you were last.

What if the save files before the Cistern are not there anymore or if i did your step and there is no valve anyways?
Should i begin the game again?
07-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
We can't help you with pirated products. Uninstall everything and only use legit software.
07-17-2015, 09:42 PM
Find
Unregistered

(07-17-2015, 09:42 PM)Traggey Wrote: We can't help you with pirated products. Uninstall everything and only use legit software.

how to uninstall the save files and all that stuff??
Deleting the ATDD folder in the Steam folder?

(07-17-2015, 09:57 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 09:42 PM)Traggey Wrote: We can't help you with pirated products. Uninstall everything and only use legit software.

how to uninstall the save files and all that stuff??
Deleting the ATDD folder in the Steam folder?

And at the end, i buyed the game on steam, but the save files and the profiles were still in the steam version from the pirated version. So, is it now really "pirated"?
07-17-2015, 09:57 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
If you have any problems, you can try deleting the Amnesia folder in your Documents. That will get rid of the files generated by the pirated game (including saves). They're only generated once, so the Steam game uses the same files.

07-18-2015, 10:43 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.