Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOMA: Preview discussion thread (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: SOMA: Preview discussion thread (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Keep in mind, you are not allowed to post content not allowed by FG to be shown to the public before release of the game on the forums. Please wait until after release of the game to do such things.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Find
deleted Offline

Threads: 0
RE: SOMA: Preview discussion thread (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

(09-19-2015, 04:54 PM)Slanderous Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 04:24 PM)TheTieMan Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 04:07 PM)turboracer Wrote: [ /SPOILER ]

You don't need to post that here if you already posted that on other forum.

Why do you post leaked content here on Frictional Games forum?! It doesn't do any good - furthermore, it is against the law. Moderators have been notified.
I am very sorry for this. There was absolutely nothing leaked in that post, it was just a very elaborately constructed fan theory, who read the post could easily figure that.

The post was about the PUBLIC youtube preview videos, news, screenshots and interviews. As stated I DO NOT have acces to anything that FG consideres not postable.
I DO NOT have the preview build, I have never seen it, I have no idea what it contains! I DO NOT have access to any form of leaked content or any sort of non-public information regarding the game!

I just made an educated guess about the plot and beggining of the game after viewing the PUBLIC Youtube preview videos and reading news and posts on this forum. I posted it here because I believed it to be a viable fan theory and wanted to see if I was right about it after the game released, I had no intention to do any harm!

That is why I posted the exaggerated spoiler warnings, because I considered it such a good fan theory that it could actually prove to be true!

I am terribly sorry for the post being considered a leak and I am happy it was removed from the forums! I would have removed it myself if I had known it could cause problems! I feel terrible for what happened. I will also delete my account and never post anything again.

Kindest regards

(09-19-2015, 04:58 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: Keep in mind, you are not allowed to post content not allowed by FG to be shown to the public before release of the game on the forums. Please wait until after release of the game to do such things.

I am very sorry for this. I have not posted and do not have access to any content that is not allowed by FG to be shown to the public before the game's release!

All I posted was a speculation, an elaborated fan theory that I imagined after viewing the public Youtube preview videos and reading public news and forum posts about the game!

I imagined a story and walthrough based on what i have seen in the public youtube videos posted by FG. It is just a guess, an oppinion, a speculation. i do NOT know the game's plot or anything about it, i IMAGINED it! I can post a list of the youtube videos that I have written about, they are all public videos posted by FG and game bloggers or streamers!

I DO NOT have, HAVE NOT seen or heard any information or media considered non-public by FG and I have not leaked anything! I deeply and sincerly respect the developers of this game and would never even consider doing anything like what I am accused of!

Again, I am terribly sorry. All posts have been erased and I will also terminate my account.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015, 08:02 PM by deleted.)
09-19-2015, 07:49 PM
Find