Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Youtube Review for S.O.M.A. is possible?
MrSteve Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Youtube Review for S.O.M.A. is possible?

Please bear in mind, that people with preview copies only got a third of the game.

As far as I'm aware, no-one yet has the full game.

If I'm right, I think that's a great move from Frictional. They worked for five years on keeping this game an exciting mystery, and it would be a shame if the whole thing was youtube'd before release.
07-20-2015, 09:12 AM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

I'm not sure how fitting the game would be for Pewds to play anyway.
I mean it's not exactly a horror rollercoaster like Amnesia, SOMA has so much more depth to it.
I haven't watched his let's plays for quite a while but back when I did, he tended to rush through most games, and hopefully get some good reactions so his audience wouldn't get bored.

So it's more fitting for someone who really strives to immerse themselves in SOMA's universe, and hopefully put some thought into all the concepts and notions about reality and whatnot that the game introduces.

07-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

(07-21-2015, 09:16 PM)GrAVit Wrote: I'm not sure how fitting the game would be for Pewds to play anyway.
I mean it's not exactly a horror rollercoaster like Amnesia, SOMA has so much more depth to it.
I haven't watched his let's plays for quite a while but back when I did, he tended to rush through most games, and hopefully get some good reactions so his audience wouldn't get bored.

So it's more fitting for someone who really strives to immerse themselves in SOMA's universe, and hopefully put some thought into all the concepts and notions about reality and whatnot that the game introduces.

Well yeah, It's harder to him to get all these aspects.
I think it'll fit more for Markiplier.

This forum is dead
07-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Find