Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games Forums Wallpaper (COMPETITION)
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
Frictional Games Forums Wallpaper (COMPETITION)

Winner: TheTieMan (14 correct votes)!

EDIT: The competition is over, scroll to the people's list to see everybody!

SOMA is coming up in about a month so to celebrate and wave the past modding scene for Amnesia goodbye I decided to draw a wallpaper for you all! It stars people who helped me the most, people who are most active on the forums and people I just picked out...

If you are not here, I'm sorry I didn't notice you. This is MY fault not YOU'RE fault.

In the download there will be the HQ wallpaper and the three images below:

Obscured People in their Glory:
Spoiler below!
[Image: qwAUMmw.jpg][Image: ED1KkZY.jpg][Image: 1dZUmxv.jpg]
The game:

The first member who listed out EVERYBODY from the wallpaper got my thanks, their name up on the top of the post, and a picture drawn of their icon (if you do not have an icon or want something else, PM me).

The People's List:
Spoiler below!
TheDoctorPoo
Streetboat
Googolplex
Traggey
Damascus Rose
IIPEE

Paddy™
Macgyverthehero
Daemian
Straxedix
LordOfDragons
Red Knight
Darkfire
The Chaser
Hurme
I am a wallet
Zaffre
Statyk

MrBehemoth
Damascus Rose
Lazzer/Slanderous

Special Mention: Lazzer, the first person to give me constructive criticism on the site and Flawless for guessing the super cryptic member correctly (I am a wallet). And Sexbad, wherever you are, I hope the turtles go easy on you...
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 09:44 PM by A.M Team.)
08-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Frictional Games Forums Wallpaper (COMPETITION)

Image 2: Streetboat, Googolplex, Traggey.

Thanks for putting Scraper into the wallpaper. Tongue

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 02:53 PM by Yuhaney.)
08-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Website Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Awesome, I have successfully avoided being a part in two wallpapers.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
08-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

(08-05-2015, 02:44 PM)IIPEE Wrote: Image 2: Streetboat, Googolplex, Traggey.

Thanks for putting Scraper into the wallpaper. Tongue
Sorry, I meant the wallpaper but you still got them right! Tongue Also, who's Scraper?

(08-05-2015, 03:39 PM)i3670 Wrote: Awesome, I have successfully avoided being a part in two wallpapers.
Don't feel sad, I just couldn't draw you're icon because I didn't know what it's supposed to be. Undecided
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 03:43 PM by A.M Team.)
08-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

HAhah xD, So emotional u.u. Cute draw dr poo.
I had so much fun here with all of you all this time, the Amnesia TDD & AMFP era xD
It's sad to say it's over, I like to say it didn't end it just changed shape, mutated into something else to keep living. I'm hoping all of you will still be here after SOMA is released. Cause I'll be here, and it's sad every time I notice one of you stopped visiting. (Yeah I do notice). T.t

And I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that my nickname Amn is taken from my name Daemian and added&swapped the MN to be Amn from the city in Baldur's Gate, nothing to do with Amnesia or Diablo's rune. n.n

08-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(08-05-2015, 03:39 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: Also, who's Scraper?

I used to be before my name change. Then I gave it to my mascot, which you drew into the first image.

08-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Website Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

(08-05-2015, 04:07 PM)Daemian Wrote: HAhah xD, So emotional u.u. Cute draw dr poo.
I had so much fun here with all of you all this time, the Amnesia TDD & AMFP era xD
It's sad to say it's over, I like to say it didn't end it just changed shape, mutated into something else to keep living. I'm hoping all of you will still be here after SOMA is released. Cause I'll be here, and it's sad every time I notice one of you stopped visiting. (Yeah I do notice). T.t

And I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that my nickname Amn is taken from my name Daemian and added&swapped the MN to be Amn from the city in Baldur's Gate, nothing to do with Amnesia or Diablo's rune. n.n
Aww, thank you very much! Smile And yeah, it is a pretty interesting nickname, thanks for shading light on the subject!
08-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I love that cartoony looking doodle of me on the side of the wallpaper, as for the rest of the characters they look awesomely cartoony as well. Great art TheDocterPoo!

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
08-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

(08-05-2015, 10:17 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I love that cartoony looking doodle of me on the side of the wallpaper, as for the rest of the characters they look awesomely cartoony as well. Great art TheDocterPoo!

Big Grin Heart

Also I want to point out that this picture will not be shared to other social media outlets, so it will always be a Frictional thing! Tongue

This is also the only digital picture I didn't sign/copyright as it belongs to anyone who clicks the download link.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 12:28 AM by A.M Team.)
08-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

nice.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Find