Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frictional games shelf: Unable to retrieve order number to redownload
Tuuka Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Frictional games shelf: Unable to retrieve order number to redownload

Hello,

I apologise if this query isn't necessarily appropriate for this thread; however I am completely unable to find a solution through any other means.

I am currently unable to log into the frictional games shelf and download products as I am no longer in possession of my order number for Amnesia: The dark descent. I have used the 'email order history' service on esselerate numerous times each day over a week with no email received.
I have looked into esselerate's support for the service, but they have no contact information by which I can seek help.

I would really appreciate any help from frictional games regarding this as I am very disappointed that I am unable to download the games I have purchased.

Thanks and best wishes,
Tuuka
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 09:35 AM by Tuuka.)
08-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Frictional games shelf: Unable to retrieve order number to redownload

There is no order for your email adress (assuming it is the same as here on the forum). You'll need the correct email address and/or receipt to be able to re-download the game.
08-10-2015, 07:56 AM
Website Find