Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plaque: Fighting with Amabel
Fuzzybutt Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Black Plaque: Fighting with Amabel

I am not sure if I have a bug, or just not getting it right. When I get to the wheel, it will not turn and Amabel is on top of me in no time. I run around to get her off my back, but when I get back to the wheel it still will not turn. I keep trying until I meet my demise.Angel Please help.
11-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Find
tonewww Offline

Threads: 50
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plaque: Fighting with Amabel

Okay from what i remember if you still need help is if the box is in the air you have to turn it left if its on the ground its turned right or vise versa if this still doesnt work try reinstalling the game or send me ur log i might be able to look at it

*Wishes Penumbra Tech Demo section would return*
11-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Find
Fuzzybutt Offline

Threads: 1

(11-30-2009, 11:58 PM)tonewww Wrote: Okay from what i remember if you still need help is if the box is in the air you have to turn it left if its on the ground its turned right or vise versa if this still doesnt work try reinstalling the game or send me ur log i might be able to look at it

I finally got it to work, I had to be in just the right position to make the wheel turn. BUT, then I had to go though hell to get her under it. I think the game took mercey on me and got her, hopefully, next time will be easier.
12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Find
tonewww Offline

Threads: 50

yup tht part annoyed me alot too but the scene after has created alot of new threads i wont spoil it for you though Big Grin

*Wishes Penumbra Tech Demo section would return*
12-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Find