Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

killing dogs in Overture
bighitman Offline

Threads: 2
killing dogs in Overture

hey guys, yeah i'm new to this game. and it seems pretty cool. first of all, i accidently screwed around with the brightness for the screen on my game and have it set to the brightest possible screen, and don't need like any of the flashlights or anything, which takes away part of the game cuz it's meant to be dark and spooky. so does anyone know how to fix that because so far i can only make the screen resolution brighter and not go any darker.

anyways, i'm having trouble killing the dogs in overture. i've gotten to the in overture where you meet the first dog, and keep trying to kill it with my hammer and make contact with it a few times, but it doesn't really work. do you guys have any tips/ suggestions in killing these dogs?

-thanks
11-09-2009, 03:16 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26
RE: killing dogs in Overture

Best way to do. Jump ontop a crate or METAL barrel and wait for it to jump up, then strike it. The dog can't actually harm you if your on the crate you see. So repeat the process.
Or, when you've struck it down, pull back the hammer and wait for it to get up, then strike it again, repeatuntil dead or it runs away. If it runs away, jump back on the crate and wait for it.
Best solution, get the icepick.

Not an image
11-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Hide from it.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
11-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Kill, kill, kill. Why the only option is killing everything?
This game wasn't made to kill those dogs. It was made to use your own brains to get past them - not the hammer.

11-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Website Find
bighitman Offline

Threads: 2

alright, well thanks for the advice, I'll try that
11-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

By the way, do you have demo or full version of the game?

11-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Website Find