Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse problems
Jackal
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Mouse problems
I apologize if this topic has been brought up before, but I can't find the exact problem I have been having in these threads. I am having problems with controlling my mouse on the screen. I cannot even click on the start menu to create my name when I go to play. I downloaded the game a few years ago off steam, and I played it before successfully on my old laptop, but I never got around to beating it. I'm playing it now on windows 10 with my asus, and am unable to do anything with the game. please help me as soon as possible, would love to get this game started again.
09-28-2015, 12:21 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Mouse problems
So your mouse is not working in-game? Do you have a controller plugged in perhaps? If so, try unplugging it and starting again. Otherwise, it might be some software that is interfering with the game. Try to shut down as much as possible to test this. If it works, then you can start the applications again and see if you find the villain.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 09:12 AM by Mudbill.)
09-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.