Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Playing Requiem with magic mouse. How to throw?!
WishIhadwindows
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Playing Requiem with magic mouse. How to throw?!
Hello,

I'm playing on an iMac with a magic mouse and I'm at the boxes part, where I need to throw the key box over ledge with the ladder. Previously, I would right click to inspect, so I changed that. The issue with the magic mouse is that I cannot right-click with the left-click on (kill me now) but there isn't even an option in the control settings for throw. Any idea what I can do?

Thanks a bunch!
11-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Playing Requiem with magic mouse. How to throw?!
I haven't tested it, but in Amnesia I was able to throw using (I believe) left command key. Does that work?

11-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Find
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Playing Requiem with magic mouse. How to throw?!
This is weird. left command didn't work so I held the crate with the mouse and tried all the keys on the keyboard. Apparently tab does it for my computer Big Grin Thanks!

Just want to add that I had changed the examine key to tab and for some reason that became the throw button as well. Hopefully this can help anyone else in this same situation!

Also wanted to mention that I had changed the inspect key to the tab key and for some reason that is also the throw key. No idea how that works but it's working, apparently. Hopefully this can help others in this same situation.

OK didn't see my post added there already XD
11-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Yes, normally inspect is on right click, and throw is right click while holding something, so it makes sense.

11-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.