Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

ZBrush Basic Beginner Help
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
ZBrush Basic Beginner Help

I'm putting this in the Off-topic because I might use this information on other projects, not just SOMA.

I need help, I want to use ZBrush but I need some good quality, free tutorials online! Juras has already pointed me out to this guy (will edit this spot when I find his name) but he only does different feature of ZBrush intended for advanced to intermediate users. And his other tutorials cost money.

I know how to sculpt 3D models (thanks Blender) and paint their UV's (Thanks Substaince Painter), all I need is some basic tutorials on how to control the ZBrush camera, how to make a basic model, how to export, ect... Something along the lines of the Epic Game's UE4 Tutorial Series:

My internal gratitude to anyone who finds a series for me. Heart
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 04:16 PM by A.M Team.)
11-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Find
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7
RE: ZBrush Basic Beginner Help

shift + mouse/pen = adjusts camera
F = centers object
Alt + right should move the camera xy wise
Holdmouse in void to move camera
X = symetry

It takes way more time to learn Zbrush
Blender is kidsplay against this

Beware that Zbrush has a whole new level when sculping a model. Use Dynamesh and stay lowpoly...
Beware that u still need to import the model in an external program before importing it to the UE4 pipeline.

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
11-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

Thank you so much!

Any other tutorial help guys? Tongue
11-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

I do Zbrush tutorials via Ghangouts from time to time, I'll let ya know when I get around to it next time.

I do however use a completely customized Zbrush interface that those who learn from he have to use, so if that's not your thing you probably want to stay away.

I also can't point out enough that the BEST tutorials out there, ARE paid ones. And they're rather cheap too, so don't be a scrooge and spend a few dollars to learn something.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 08:05 PM by Traggey.)
11-07-2015, 07:56 PM
Find