Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Tension/Turgor
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
Tension/Turgor

There this Russian First Person Adventure game called Tension (Turgor in Russia). It looks cool!

Trailer: (NOTE: NOT SAFE FOR WORK, I THINK I SAW A NUDE WOMAN IN IT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M30G5KMjzk

Anyways, from what I have read about the game, if I´ve understood correctly, you "harvest" colours from trees and then use these colours and draw lines to solve puzzles, please NPCs and defeat bosses... kinda weird!

Has anyone played it? What do you think?
02-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Find
Akong Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Tension/Turgor

I'm currently watching a Let's Play of it on the Something Awful forums and I don't really feel inclined to play it myself. The thing is, I think i would get just about as much enjoyment out of watching someone else play it as I would from playing it myself. It's a very cinematic game and the writers have created a well thought-out universe with many symbolic references to ponder. It is however very hard to follow, unless you stop every minute thinking every piece of dialogue through to the most intricate details. But, if you can follow it, it seems pretty good.

That said, there is very little gameplay from the looks of it. The challenge is mostly in managing the colour in your body and making sure you have the correct colours when talking to a specific sister. It doesn't look bad, though. And what it lacks in gameplay, it makes up for in atmosphere and storytelling. The visuals are also rather pretty. Entering a new garden is always a pleasure. Admiring the bleak, yet surprisingly beautiful landscapes is always a pleasure, and they've put a lot of thought into the design of the gardens, as in, they often correspond with the Sister they belong to.

Those brothers are freaky as hell, though.

Edit: Here is a link to the Let's Play if anyone is interested: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr...id=3252510
02-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Find