Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Blog: "Humble Indie Bundle"
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Blog: "Humble Indie Bundle"

Buy 5 classic indie games for what you want and support charity at the same time!

http://frictionalgames.blogspot.com/2010...undle.html
05-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: Blog: "Humble Indie Bundle"

I remember world of goo doing the pricing a ways back - it worked very well for them (Ukraine I think was the highest paying, with US being rather low)

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
05-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

Great idea! Already sold for $80,000! Hopefully you'll get some new Penumbra fans out of this, and some much needed cash Smile
05-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

It would probably have been a good idea to include the Amnesia trailer in a folder of extras or something for Overture, in order to get new fans to like it.

I'm poor right now though and want to get it but would feel like a cunt not paying much for it considering it goes to charities and whatnot.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
05-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Website Find
naturon Offline

Threads: 1

(05-04-2010, 11:45 PM)Lee Wrote: It would probably have been a good idea to include the Amnesia trailer in a folder of extras or something for Overture, in order to get new fans to like it.

I'm poor right now though and want to get it but would feel like a cunt not paying much for it considering it goes to charities and whatnot.

It's purely your choice how you want to split it. All or none to charity/developers, fifty-fifty... whatever. If you can't pay more than a dollar, you can opt for paying only a single dollar. Otherwise the people would put up some kind of minimal fee, say five dollars.
05-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Find