Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
mobrien13
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Hello. I bought Soma last night and I keep encountering an issue where the game will run fine for about 15 minutes, then my monitor goes black, and my computer is then locked up. I can hear audio from the game, and when I press any buttons seemingly nothing happens. I'm forced to reboot my computer.I've tried windowed mode, borderless window and full screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled nVidia drivers. I'm running the game on Windows 7 x64 Professional. GTX 970 and Intel 4690k. I am really unsure what to do at this point.

http://pastebin.com/VndhYCs0 <---- HPL File
11-28-2015, 09:17 PM
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Try a steam file integrity check but to me it looks like a driver issue. Meaning it crashes and tries to restore the driver. Either a driver or hardware issue. Make sure you don't have any overclocking set and reinstall the driver with the "clean" method offered during setup.
11-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.