Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Portal is free - no BS
naturon Offline

Threads: 1
Portal is free - no BS

I'm sure you have heard about the new deal Steam is offering about making the hit puzzle FPS Portal free; supposedly in celebration of its port to the Mac. Many people have been spreading lies regarding the cost of the game online. Although Steam did word their deal very poorly, the way I understood it was:

Portal is free to download as a permanent license until the 24th of May. After that time, you will have to pay for it, but those that did download it before that time get to keep it linked to their accounts.

In the very least, the people that did not get to play this great game before get to play it now as you have approximately two weeks to do so. This deal is presented in a different way than all of the other "weekend free" or "temporary permanence" deals that Steam has been offering though. However, it can't hurt to download it; as long as you have a Steam account you are legible to download.
05-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Portal is free - no BS

Yeah, it's true!
I mentioned this on one of the threads.

This time, Cake is not a lie!

05-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Website Find
NeatNit Offline