Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support

Purchasing OS-Specific versions of the game
Fleet Offline

Not Solved Purchasing OS-Specific versions of the game

Does the purchase of the Linux version mean that the windows version is unavailable for download, without re-buying the game again?
05-31-2010 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Not Solved RE: Purchasing OS-Specific versions of the game

Yes, purchases through the frictional games store for penumbra are per-platform. We are planning on making the steam releases of penumbra "steamplay" meaning you purchase one copy of the game and can play on all platforms. And i am pretty sure e next game Amnesia will be released so that all platform binaries will be available.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
05-31-2010 07:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fleet Offline

Not Solved RE: Purchasing OS-Specific versions of the game

That would be nice...I purchased the Linux version, but also use windows and its annoying not to have it on both OSs.

I know this practice is not low-ball or anything, and I could have asked first...but still quite frustrating buying it, and only having access on the one OS.
05-31-2010 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)