Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Overture] Bug: Wolf in old shafts disappears
ALF Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago [Overture] Bug: Wolf in old shafts disappears

Hi!

I noticed a bug in the old shafts. After completing and leaving the old storage the wolf in the shafts has disappeared. But when you enter the initially locked nothern part of the shafts the wolf appears again.

*edit*
And when you kill the wolf that followed you to the nothern part, complete and leave the old workshop he respawns at his original location in the southern part.
06-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: [Overture] Bug: Wolf in old shafts disappears

Well, if you kill the dog while it is in its original location, he will respawn when you get to the northern part.

Not sure if it´s really a bug...
06-23-2010, 07:02 AM
Find
ALF Offline

In this case the wolf/dog that follows you to the nothern part would be another one from the logical view. But there is no location (a hole in the wall or something like that) where he might have come from. He just appears in a closed area. Wink

But what really should be fixed in my opinion is the wolf suddenly disappearing.

Another point I noticed is that enemies always respawn at a specific location. When you catch a wolf inside one of those big yellow containers and even block the door after leaving and re-entering the area he is free again while the container is still closed and blocked. So it doesn't make any sense to catch enemies at all.
06-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

(06-23-2010, 08:09 PM)ALF Wrote: Another point I noticed is that enemies always respawn at a specific location. When you catch a wolf inside one of those big yellow containers and even block the door after leaving and re-entering the area he is free again while the container is still closed and blocked. So it doesn't make any sense to catch enemies at all.

Well, in my experience, trapping a dog in a container will just result in the dog breaking the door down, even if it is blocked.

If you kill a dog, the body will disappear... not! The body will just be invisible! Yoy can still hack away at the invisible dog with your pickaxe.
06-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Find
ALF Offline

(06-24-2010, 02:39 PM)spukrian Wrote: Well, in my experience, trapping a dog in a container will just result in the dog breaking the door down, even if it is blocked.
Yes, he does, but in my case I blocked the door with two boxes and the door didn't fall down. Wink
06-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Find