Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Lost registration keys
MichelvdL Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Lost registration keys

A while ago I bought the collection when it was offered for $5 or so. Never played it (bought it to support the concept of games on linux), and I thought I'd try it today on a 'new' machine I recently got. Off course, I can't find my key anywhere and the installer wants that. Is there any way to recover that (I could not find it on the web-site). No big deal if I can't but I was just wondering.
08-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Find
SHODANFreeman Offline

Threads: 15
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Lost registration keys

(08-12-2010, 12:52 PM)MichelvdL Wrote: A while ago I bought the collection when it was offered for $5 or so. Never played it (bought it to support the concept of games on linux), and I thought I'd try it today on a 'new' machine I recently got. Off course, I can't find my key anywhere and the installer wants that. Is there any way to recover that (I could not find it on the web-site). No big deal if I can't but I was just wondering.

shelf.frictionalgames.com and enter your order number and email address.

If you lost your order number, you can have them resend you the email. Smile
08-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Find
MichelvdL Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Lost registration keys

I lost my email store a while ago (no remedy for stupidity unfortunately) so I have neither the key, nor the order number. It's all fine, not like I spent a ton of money.
(08-12-2010, 01:07 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote:
(08-12-2010, 12:52 PM)MichelvdL Wrote: A while ago I bought the collection when it was offered for $5 or so. Never played it (bought it to support the concept of games on linux), and I thought I'd try it today on a 'new' machine I recently got. Off course, I can't find my key anywhere and the installer wants that. Is there any way to recover that (I could not find it on the web-site). No big deal if I can't but I was just wondering.

shelf.frictionalgames.com and enter your order number and email address.

If you lost your order number, you can have them resend you the email. Smile

Thanks folks for resending that email. Spectacular support!

Now let's see if I can actually get it to work.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2010, 02:12 PM by MichelvdL.)
08-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Find