Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Can I Run Amnesia:TDD?
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
Can I Run Amnesia:TDD?

Hey, I have a nvidia 6150SE graphics card. All my other specs check out but I'm not sure if this card has the horses to handle Amnesia:TDD. I can run the Penumbra games (on pretty low settings) and was really hoping for some assurance that the engine isn't too much heavier graphically, compared to the Penumbra games, for this entry in the Frictional games lineup. Help would be greatly appreciated!

PS: The graphics test "worked". Everything looked mostly as it should but the frame rate went down to 4 after the 8th or 9th test and eventually 0.09 and around there close to the end.
08-30-2010, 05:55 AM
Website Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Can I Run Amnesia:TDD?

You can probably run it on "very low settings". I have run the game on low, but OK looking settings, on my old Mac that has a ATI Radeon 9600 with only 64MB on it. If http://www.videocardbenchmark.net is anything to go by, your card might be about half of what the 9600 is.
08-30-2010, 07:15 AM
Website Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Can I Run Amnesia:TDD?

Thanks, I can run the Penumbra games on about 25% settings without any dips in frame rate so I could probably go up to 35%-40% (those numbers are just my guesses on the settings I am at) Amnesia doesn't look like too much of a leap graphically. But I just wanted to make sure. Thanks a ton for the help!
08-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Website Find