Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-05 Monday 3rd, 1C-SoftClub/Snowball to publish Amnesia in Russia & EE.
justadude Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2010-05 Monday 3rd, 1C-SoftClub/Snowball to publish Amnesia in Russia & EE.

(09-13-2010, 07:12 PM)makoto Wrote: HEY... Can anybody help me grt the game from Russia... I live in Romania... not very far... I WANT THE BOXED VERSION... very very good game by the way... for my is in the top games in history

I see your Russian is quite poor. Why do you need Russian localization then? Are you sure there are no stores in Russia offering international shipping?

UPDATE: Hey, dude! You won a happy hour! I found a store in Russia which ships internationally. Here I provide you the link where you could make an order.

http://www.bolero.ru/product-82238597.html

By the way, the game would be in jewel case. I believe there is no box version in Russia.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask me.

UPDATE:

I made a call to this store just a minute ago, well they really offer international shipping, so feel free to make an order!
09-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Is text on the cover Russian? If not so, I mean if it's English, I think I'll purchase it too!

09-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Website Find
justadude Offline

(09-14-2010, 10:47 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Is text on the cover Russian? If not so, I mean if it's English, I think I'll purchase it too!

Would you like to buy any media which cover text would be in Chinese, or Arabic? I guess Russians would better prefer goods on which everything would be written in their native language. So, no - the disc's cover text is in Russian.
09-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Find
makoto Offline

Thanks for the link... for me it doesn't care if it's in Russian... I make tags on walls and desks useing Chiliric letters... don't forget that in my country we used the same letters untill one or two centuries... as I can say it's more an oportunity to push my in learning Russian... I know it's offtopic but I'm even half russian... and I don't know the language Blush ... even one of my friends know the language...
Anyway this weekend when I'll have the time I am gonna buy it...
Hope FG will release another excellent game... so good luck and ... well... to bigger and healthy studio Tongue
09-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Find
justadude Offline

OK, you're welcome! Well, it is a good idea to get know a foreign language from games, movies, music and etc. I myself used the same way. When you play a game which is in foreign language for you, you get down deep into its atmosphere, so you being feel yourself like an alien, because you don't know what's going on there. So you have to look into dictionaries to translate words you don't know and it forces you litle by little learn the language itself.

Yeah, they making a really great games! Like it was in nineties, when computer games wished to be played more, and more, not only for a day or two. Frictional games rulez!
09-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Find