Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia
The MasterNater Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia

Tried those as well, unfortunately there wasn't a bit of difference. Is it possible you can make a video tutorial for this? Unless you know of any other reasons it might be acting up like this.
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
Find
Spelos Away
Banned

Threads: 19

Video-Tutorial is a good idea.
I'll definitely look into it.

You might also try re-making the armature and applying Rotation,Location and Scale to the mesh itself and the the armature separately.
(this shouldn't help, but more often than not, weird things work)
02-01-2016, 07:22 AM
Find
The MasterNater Offline

Yeah, a tutorial might help a lot of other people out as well. Anyway I'll wait until you get the time to make it. Thanks.
02-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Find
The MasterNater Offline

...Hello? Is the tutorial coming along alright?
02-18-2016, 01:43 AM
Find
Spelos Away
Banned

Yea, right.
I'll finish it the next weekend, since I'm a bit occupied at the moment, but I remember.
02-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Find
Spelos Away
Banned

Hey guys, so... here it is...
Remember that I'm no full time YouTuber...

02-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Find
The MasterNater Offline

Back. I know it's been over a month, but I've been busy, so sorry for the delay. Anyway, so I followed the tutorial video exactly and was able to make the "blob" animate properly but that's it. I tried using the same technique on the model I had and the problem was still there. So I decided to start over completely from scratch without using any premade models from Amnesia and made a simple human model... And it's still suffering from the same problem. I retried several times and tweaked a lot of things to see if they worked but the glitching isn't going away. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to get Maya or find someone who can animate. :/
04-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Find
gonzou3d Offline

Threads: 0

Great tutorial man. Though I followed ALL the steps I still can't get it to work (model view crashes all the time). I spent almost a week searching for the solution (the documentation is super cheap- almost NO tutorials), tried ALL the tricks people mentioned, tried many combinations by myself and feel so frustrated now cause this sh*t doesn't work at all Sad. I can't believe how shitty and buggy this engine is. I'm gonna smash my pc Sad.
07-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Find