Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with sound
echomatrix Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Problem with sound

Greetings,

Its mostly my system for some reason but it doesnt like to render sounds properly on the first try. Right now everything sounds like its in a Tunnel.

This happened to Battlefield Bad Company 2 also but i manually changed some sound settings and now it works fine. Where are your sound setting so i can try to mess with them. Thanks!
09-07-2010, 05:12 AM
Find
Cyborg34572 Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Problem with sound

You can fiddle with the sound settings by right clicking the sound icon in the taskbar then clicking "sounds", after that click playback and choose your current playback device. You should see sound settings in there.

But if you have a soundcard with a software, something like a fatality-xfi, then i suggest you change your sound settings in the soundcards software.

Ps: Woundt hurt to update your soundcard drivers also, to see if it fixes anything.
09-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Find
echomatrix Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Problem with sound

Well ive tried the updating thing and it still doesn't work. i'm still trying that avenue. Ill try it again and see whats going on[/align]
09-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Find