Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

i love you guys
winkwinknudgenudge Offline

Threads: 1
i love you guys

i discovered the penumbra games pretty recently, i love horror films and i almost gave up finding good horror games that didnt rely on cheap jump scares when someone suggested me overture and blackplague

oh god i had so much fun in those nights, lights off.. headphones... the immersion was epic

preordered Amnesia through Steam and damn I cant wait

i did played the demo tho.. my only complaints are struggling with finding the ideal settings to play at 30 fps or above without sacrificing visuals, and the lamp oil running out too fast Sad ...wheres my green glowing stick?
09-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Find
Conorr Offline

Threads: 5
RE: i love you guys

(09-07-2010, 08:20 PM)winkwinknudgenudge Wrote: i discovered the penumbra games pretty recently, i love horror films and i almost gave up finding good horror games that didnt rely on cheap jump scares when someone suggested me overture and blackplague

oh god i had so much fun in those nights, lights off.. headphones... the immersion was epic

preordered Amnesia through Steam and damn I cant wait

i did played the demo tho.. my only complaints are struggling with finding the ideal settings to play at 30 fps or above without sacrificing visuals, and the lamp oil running out too fast Sad ...wheres my green glowing stick?

Glad to hear you enjoyed penumbra. but dont be confused amnesia and penumbra have no relation as far as we know. so obviously the glowstick is not in amnesia Tongue

The oil lantern should only be used when you need to recover sanity imo. or in serious dark situations. thats why you must find its resources !
09-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Find