Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck Behind Chest...
cryptomundo Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Stuck Behind Chest...

Hello,
First off, I love this game. You guys did an amazing job.

I don't think I'm very far along, but I just encountered an immersion breaker.

There's a part in the winery level where I got stuck behind a huge chest. I don't have a screenshot, so i'll try and describe it. It's a room in the winery that was featured in the demo. You have to move some crates, and duck to enter the room. There's already a lit torch in the room on the right wall, and a big metal container with some drops of oil next to it. There's a trap door you have to figure out how to open here.

Well, I hope that makes sense. Now, on the opposte end of the room from were you entered there's a corner with a huge chest (at least I think it's a chest) that can't be opened or moved. I jumped behind that sucker looking for a spare tinderbox and got stuck. I couldn't move the chest or jump high enough to get on top of it.

I had to exit the game at start over at the beginning of the level. Anyway, it wasn't a big deal, but I just wanted to pass that along.

I might add that when I was a young kid I got my head stuck in a fence. Confused

update:
Got stuck again.

I was snooping around in the control room, and entered a room that had a wooden crank on a table. I was slowly making my way around the room when I got lodged between some rusty pipes and something... invisible. This thing, it's right next to the big switch panel in this room.

I'm going to try to post a screenshot from fraps, there's something wierd blocking the way in the lower right hand corner of the shot.

Attached Files
.jpg   Control Room.jpg (Size: 13.17 KB / Downloads: 123)
09-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Find
Caudill Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Stuck Behind Chest...

I am also really enjoying the game so far. I'm about 1-2 hours in and got stuck behind a shelf that is close to a wall. It's just after the hint about hiding from enemies while in the wine cellar. I would love to continue playing this great new game! Can I get unstuck somehow?

I was never stuck in a fence, but I did get my head caught in a wrought iron railing when I was a kid. I'm not sure if this is related.

(09-10-2010, 01:57 AM)cryptomundo Wrote: Hello,
First off, I love this game. You guys did an amazing job.

I don't think I'm very far along, but I just encountered an immersion breaker.

There's a part in the winery level where I got stuck behind a huge chest. I don't have a screenshot, so i'll try and describe it. It's a room in the winery that was featured in the demo. You have to move some crates, and duck to enter the room. There's already a lit torch in the room on the right wall, and a big metal container with some drops of oil next to it. There's a trap door you have to figure out how to open here.

Well, I hope that makes sense. Now, on the opposte end of the room from were you entered there's a corner with a huge chest (at least I think it's a chest) that can't be opened or moved. I jumped behind that sucker looking for a spare tinderbox and got stuck. I couldn't move the chest or jump high enough to get on top of it.

I had to exit the game at start over at the beginning of the level. Anyway, it wasn't a big deal, but I just wanted to pass that along.

I might add that when I was a young kid I got my head stuck in a fence. Confused

update:
Got stuck again.

I was snooping around in the control room, and entered a room that had a wooden crank on a table. I was slowly making my way around the room when I got lodged between some rusty pipes and something... invisible. This thing, it's right next to the big switch panel in this room.

I'm going to try to post a screenshot from fraps, there's something wierd blocking the way in the lower right hand corner of the shot.
09-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Find
cryptomundo Offline

Threads: 1

Is there a way to toggle collision I wonder?
09-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Find
criple Offline

Threads: 0

Guys,

I know that this thread is quite old, but at the moment I'm stuck at the very same place in the wine cellar!

any hint would be much appreciated.
09-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

update to v1.2 and load game
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2011, 03:46 PM by plutomaniac.)
09-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Find