Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do YOU expect penumbra to be like?
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
What do YOU expect penumbra to be like?

Like cheesy, or not average, or totallyunique, maybe not even scary at all or scary as hell

Personnelly, I think this will be simlier to the demo, but alot scarier with the monsters/puppy dog

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

RE: What do YOU expect penumbra to be like?

According to the 3 new screenies,It appears to be also based in a mining expedition which is sweet(Kinda reminds me of the last levels of Doom 3)
I guess this game you will meet someone alive maybe a worker in the mines,Possibly out of control since he is alone in the mine/cave due to strange experiences.
10-06-2006, 05:35 PM
gamgam2 Offline

>_> Where did you learn that?
well lava, i know your looking at this>_>

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

Learn what?The mining expedition?Thats from the screenshot that takes place in a mine with spider things and some lamp posts,Once I saw that screenie it immedietly reminded me of Doom 3 last levels,Lamp posts,Mining expedition or something.
10-06-2006, 05:56 PM
gamgam2 Offline

I guess you will meet someone in this game

Or something like that is what you said>_>

10-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

I dont believe that the WHOLE Place is full of dead corpses,There must be some survivors left,Injured or not.

P.S:Tough it's interesting to meet some people that are still alive in the game not just you alone,That will make the game more fun to recieve quests from people like search for an object and he/she/it gives you something back once you did the quest,An item that you can either advance with it or that it can aid you.
10-06-2006, 06:00 PM
gamgam2 Offline

eh, alright, I woudn't reccomend you make that sound like it's a fact>_> Might make me jealous and think you and the developers are talking to each otherSad
(jk)
Anyways, I'm going to make a new topic about all the questions asked+answeredhere soon, so I'm going to be basicly afk for awhile. Hopefully my new updated list will be better.

10-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

Not a fact,More like a suggestion Tongue
10-06-2006, 06:05 PM
gamgam2 Offline

-_-wow, I had all the questions typed up and stuff, all put into the nice form and shit, and now there gone, becuase something happened with this siteXD

10-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

I expect the game to bring a new meaning of horror within the video game industry. The type that ID has nothing on!
10-07-2006, 10:03 PM