Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Voice acting
stevensonbak Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Voice acting

(09-11-2010, 06:48 PM)Argoon Wrote: The "Red" voice actor is in deed in this game you just need to listen carefully. Wink

Wait, I think I know who you are talking about.

Are you talking about
Spoiler below!
when you're in the wine cellar and you hear that voice with the whiny Prussian accent that screams "Alexander, let us out of here!"
?

Because if it is, I'm not sure he plays Red, but he definitely plays Clarence (the voice in your head) in Penumbra: Black Plague.
11-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Find
Unreal Offline

Threads: 9

I thought Agrippa's voice added some contrast to all the other serious voices. His was light and friendly, which I found hilarious being that he was basically a zombie XD

When I first met Agrippa, I really hoped to take his head with me and he continue talking to me, sorta like Red and Clarence.
11-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Find
Nevyn Offline

Threads: 2

I agree with Unreal. I think Agrippas voice fitted the part even though he liked to talk a lot.

What sometimes baffles me is how good the voice acting in both Amnesia and Penumbra generally are compared to big and expensive titles. Something I hope to see in upcoming games, more interesting charatcters with great voicing. Smile
11-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Find
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26

personally, I really enjoyed alexander's voice acting, it was perfect, and really frightening !

daniels voice acting is really good too, a little bit "fantasist" but it's really adapted to the atmosphere of the game, very good overall !
11-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Find