Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Gamer art
Phil66b Offline

Threads: 1
Gamer art

Hi, I'm new here. I've been preparing to send 2 or 3 pictures that I drew myself. Personally, they're my form of comic.

These in particular relate to the last bit of Penumbra Overture, while another is a sketch. Problem is, I'm trying to draw characters that you never get to see:
Confused
Red and Clarence (that is, if he had a regular body).

Plus, some inspiration was from a dream I had, where Phillip (I know what he looks like) actually manages to shut down the incinerator, open it up, and pull Red out before he completely burns away.

First try went way over the top, I had it too graphic like in action movies. My new try is mainly what he would be, just that his hair and eyebrows almost vanished. and that parts of his clothes turned black.

In the scene, Philip inside the Incinerator room is holding Red's body over the fan grate in the floor, he's on his knees mourning Red's death, and about to grab the key still on Red's right index finger.Angel

The way I see this guy, he'd be about in his 70s. Problem is, I don't know how to draw his face, though I do know he's European. Phillip looks something like the white-haired guy from Johnny Quest, to me.

Clarence probably looks like a gang-related person, with unshaven stubble, a mean look, and probably smoking. metaphorically speaking.

Feel free to post your ideas. I'll get the pictures in soon.
09-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Find
CHANCEPHOENIX Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Gamer art

Well , the only "art" I can make is photoshopping myself in various videogames movies and funny situations ...

[Image: k9vs7b.jpg]

[Image: mv2flf.jpg]

[Image: 29awvah.jpg]

[Image: 219axq8.jpg]
09-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Website Find
superluser Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Gamer art

(09-11-2010, 12:17 AM)Phil66b Wrote: Clarence probably looks like a gang-related person, with unshaven stubble, a mean look, and probably smoking. metaphorically speaking.

Feel free to post your ideas. I'll get the pictures in soon.

Clarence is easy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS562kV-xcs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6bQw4V1bCc at about 8 minutes (in case you forgot)

Red I cannot help you with.
09-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Find