Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Only this mindfuck on the highest possible meta level made me not want to play on.
nils Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Only this mindfuck on the highest possible meta level made me not want to play on.

haha yea, that happened to me with the painting aswell. only thing i can remember at that point was "i love you frictional games". for doing stuff like that Tongue
09-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Find
Mikezila Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Only this mindfuck on the highest possible meta level made me not want to play on.

I had that happen. I just remember thinking "this place is not right", as if that wan't obvious.
09-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Find
serotonin Offline

Threads: 4

(09-11-2010, 03:05 PM)bblaze Wrote:
Spoiler below!
On your way to the choir, where you paint the dude's chest, after the flashback is over and you walk out of the room, LP-guy had painted bodies hanging from the ceiling; at least two. I didn't have any, even though I did everything in the same order as he did for the last few hours of the game.
; there might be replay value in this after all

I got the
Spoiler below!
hanging bodies,
but my sanity read as "..." after the flashback. Probably yours didn't descend to that level, perhaps because you went into it as "crystal clear" instead of "slight headache".

If you had previously solved a puzzle and since then didn't go into any shadows w/o the lantern long enough to start blurring your vision before heading to the Choir, that would explain it (I only lit enough torches to make things navigable and used the lantern very sparingly, so I was almost always on at best "slight headache").

I also went into the other room after the flashback and had
Spoiler below!
roaches crawling across my screen for 30 seconds or so.
Another first for me in the game.
09-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Find