Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did he take the potion?
MassacrMan Offline

Threads: 3
Why did he take the potion?

From what I can gather from the game, I take it Daniel had taken the Amnesia potion so he could kill Alexander without all the side knowledge of what he had done with him.

(Killing the little girl and other people).

Is this correct, or am I missing something?
09-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Find
Commando Peach Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Why did he take the potion?

That's what I took away. He did it so he wouldn't be the morally confused broken man he'd become, and would only have the thought of killing Alexander and the fear of what was chasing him to spur him on. By the end you can hear it in the voice of his diaries. He's weary and afraid of himself and doesn't want to live with that anymore.
09-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Find
NGW Offline

Threads: 13

In his last diary entry he mentions wanting to just wipe it all away as they wiped the mind's of the men they tortured.

[Image: ngweyesigcopy.jpg]
09-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Find
PerfectBlue Offline

Threads: 12

(09-11-2010, 07:17 AM)MassacrMan Wrote: From what I can gather from the game, I take it Daniel had taken the Amnesia potion so he could kill Alexander without all the side knowledge of what he had done with him.

(Killing the little girl and other people).

Is this correct, or am I missing something?

Yes he took the potion so he could focus on that, because he was haunted by his own actions. The turning point for Daniel is when he murdered the innocent girl and could no longer justify his actions.

[Image: ramona_victory.gif]
09-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Find