Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Death in the game
Yodake Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Death in the game

Spoiler below!
after beeing killed for 2 times by the water monster in the demo, all changed: monster wasn't there anymore and the next room now was another. suddenly monster broke through an closed door towards me Big Grin bit later demo ended.
09-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Find
Mjarr Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Death in the game

Only time I died in the game was
Spoiler below!
when I encountered the first water monster and I got stuck between two boxes and few seconds later the monster got his lunch
. I had one very close call was when
Spoiler below!
I got to that one very large hall where you need to find pieces of the orb from all those chambers and I could hear the brute moving and grunting somewhere but I couldn't find anything to hide, until I ran into one of the chambers, slammed the doors shut and went into a corner for some time

I tried to be extra careful about dying when I heard rather odd rumour that dying would effect the ending, according to one printed magazine's preview, which turned out to be false. Maybe a case of lost in translation or something like that Tongue
09-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Find