Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Unbelievable
Ephax20 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Unbelievable

I agree with the topicstarter, this game makes other games feel like taking a spikebat and shoving it right in your you know what. Frictional Games really gave me hope for the industry again, Frictional's developers are my heroes.
09-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Find
SmokeSum Offline

Threads: 7

Death Space and F.E.A.R. 2 where very scary games.

Death Space - Good sound effects creating fear and total frustration on the space ship
F.E.A.R. 2 - Because of the very fast and scary monsters in the Hospital and some good scare effects

1 things these 2 games make things less worse....Big fucking guns to kill the bitches, and that my friends takes away very lot of the horror experience.

I hope FEAR 3 and Death Space 2 will learn from this and try this with there games Smile
09-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Find
dvow Offline

Threads: 1

If you look in the supersecret file, the original pitch for Amnesia would have made it a rip-off of other survival horror games. I am glad they evolved from that, and made Amnesia into something completely different and brilliant.
09-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

This game has blown me away with its athmosphere, a horribly wonderful nightmare, in the good sense. Big Grin But also, it has everything, I mean, I think the graphics are also awesome, it has many of today's techniques. Parallex Mapping, Normal/Bump Mapping, Refraction Shaders, Real-Time Shadows, et cetera. And what I also love, it's so easy to control, just a few buttons and a mouse is all you need, no button confusion.

And the game itself... It's so scary that before actually encountering any monsters, I was terribly scared already, not to mention when something does start to hunt you.

They simply nailed it, awesome job!
09-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Find