Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agrippa area, stopped making progress - help!
Evolution13 Offline

Threads: 3
Agrippa area, stopped making progress - help!

I'm working on finding orb peices and making the tonic for Agrippa.

Of the six torture rooms I've found, four of them had orb peices, the first chamber that didn't have an orb peice was the room with the brass cow. I wasted alot of lantern oil searching it high and low for an orb peice before giving up, even looked inside the cow.

At the same time I'm working on Agrippa's tonic, I *think* I have all the components, found the poison gland, the jar of blood is what I assume to be the vitae since it should be all charged up from torture victims, and I have a mucus covered bone which I'm hoping is infused with Tampest (or however you spell it) from feeding the meat to the thing down at the bottom of the well.

I've been wandering around the same rooms for a while now and havent found anything to help me move forward. I don't want a majhor spoiler if it can be helped, just a nudge in the right direction.
09-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Agrippa area, stopped making progress - help!

Well, about he cow room:
Try searching near and between the cow's butt and stone pilar. Tongue

09-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Website Find
Evolution13 Offline

Threads: 3

Apparently just wriiting the post was theraptic, found an over looked orb peice under some sacks minutes after writing it, and your reply helped me find the cow peice.. can't beleive I missed it!
09-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Find
Informative Offline

Threads: 13

I am stuck in Nave and the next room. I cannot find anything relating to the quest, and I cannot go back from the way I came. (Invisible barrier or something)

[Image: 10138.png]
09-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Find