Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck in cellar archives
girly Offline

Threads: 8
stuck in cellar archives

I have just got to the cellar and pulled the lever in the first alcove on the right. I can hear the mechanism but there is no gate opening (I have watched a video of this part) and the walls are covered in red goo.

The alcove on the left has no way out.
I went further down the main tunnel and came to a gate which I cannot open.

I cannot find another way out. Please get me out of here as there are horrible things in the water
09-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: stuck in cellar archives

That gate, I mean "Heavy Gate", the lever you pulled opens it. However, you need to hurry because it closes after a while.
Pull the lever, run to the gate. You can jump over the crates and boxes, you just need to land to water twice, maybe once.

09-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Website Find
thiz Offline

Threads: 7

(09-12-2010, 09:32 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: That gate, I mean "Heavy Gate", the lever you pulled opens it. However, you need to hurry because it closes after a while.
Pull the lever, run to the gate. You can jump over the crates and boxes, you just need to land to water twice, maybe once.

Even running just on the water shoudln't be to hard if you are quick enough with the mouse
09-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Find
girly Offline

Threads: 8

(09-12-2010, 09:51 AM)thiz Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 09:32 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: That gate, I mean "Heavy Gate", the lever you pulled opens it. However, you need to hurry because it closes after a while.

Even running just on the water shoudln't be to hard if you are quick enough with the mouse

Thanks, made it through gate. I should have realised the lever was for that gate. Been panicking running here and there not to get eaten or whatever.
09-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(09-12-2010, 10:29 AM)girly Wrote: Thanks, made it through gate. I should have realised the lever was for that gate. Been panicking running here and there not to get eaten or whatever.

Well you're not alone, it was hard for me to get through hate. I couldn't even find the lever in first try.

09-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Website Find