Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Uninstall/Install New Radeon Drivers??
amnesiauser9392 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Exclamation  How to Uninstall/Install New Radeon Drivers??

Hey, it's me again. I currently have a Radeon HD 4650 Graphics card and have installed the drivers/catalyst from the disc that came with it and I have a windows XP 32 bit operating system. When I go into control panel/system/graphics, it shows ONLY 1 DRIVER AND 1 DRIVER ONLY. But unfortunately when I run Amnesia, it does not recognize my Radeon HD 4650 card and instead reads "GDI Generic" and when I click detect it says "Card is not listed, assuming medium settings". Judging by previous threads, I am assuming that I need to update my drivers. Could someone please go through a step by step process on how to uninstall my current drivers and then how to install the new drivers.
Please post a link to where I should download the VERY LATEST DISPLAY DRIVERS FOR MY RADEON HD 4650 CARD.

Thanks Smile
06-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: How to Uninstall/Install New Radeon Drivers??

You already have this topic opened and the answer you seek is in my last reply. It contains a link to the latest driver and everything that you should do there:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...l#pid77591

This topic will be closed now.
06-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Find