Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladder in the Cistern
Thefinaleofseem Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Ladder in the Cistern

Thankfully this seems to be the only technical problem I ran into, but the ladder in the middle of the cistern seems to be bugged. I can click on it, climb up...and after a seemingly random distance, I can't climb any further no matter what I do. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I have to hop off and on again and again until I don't get stopped and can climb to the top. Nothing changes between attempts.
09-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Find
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Ladder in the Cistern

Can you provide a zipped save game file?

They are located in [home]/Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/Amnesia/Main/[profile]/

the files are named after the level name and the date they were saved..

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
09-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Website Find
Thefinaleofseem Offline

Threads: 2

Right here.
09-15-2010, 02:00 AM
Find
rmharman Offline

Threads: 1

(09-13-2010, 11:59 PM)Thefinaleofseem Wrote: Thankfully this seems to be the only technical problem I ran into, but the ladder in the middle of the cistern seems to be bugged. I can click on it, climb up...and after a seemingly random distance, I can't climb any further no matter what I do. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I have to hop off and on again and again until I don't get stopped and can climb to the top. Nothing changes between attempts.

I saw this problem; I thought it might have to do with the pipe (the one you have to slam out of the way to get the ladder all the way down). In any case, it wasn't a huge deal, since I found that repeatedly jumping, and then grabbing the ladder again, would boost me up past the blockage.
10-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Website Find