Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER!
Seven Offline

Threads: 1
RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER!

(08-12-2011, 06:47 AM)BendyBread Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 03:48 AM)lesley Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 02:30 AM)LHudson Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 12:55 AM)Seven Wrote: Yeah, I think Mr. Tall did it, too. He's too bad ass for his face where as Mr. Face is not.

Mr. Tall got too jealous of Dr J Awless' popularity over him, so he threw him out of the equation while The Shadow was watching the fight with the Water Lurker. The Shadow lost a bet on that day Big Grin

This is gonna sound weird but I have YET to see a single monster. I saw a profile of something in the distance while in the wine cellar I think? I got the switch on the wall to open the gate and got into an area with arms/legs etc. on the boxes but something got me in the water. All I saw was a lot of red and chaos and I guess I was toast. SO how is it I only hear growling and crunching but have yet to run into anything???

It's the invisible water monster, which unfortunately needs to be baited before you can run for your life. xD
Wait until you get to the dungeon.
And the red room of death.
And the levels in between that.
You're going to wish you never had monsters in the game. Big Grin

08-13-2011, 03:26 AM
Find
lesley Offline

Threads: 6

(08-13-2011, 03:26 AM)Seven Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 06:47 AM)BendyBread Wrote: aw geez I am not so keen on seeing any more monsters, lol. I had my crap the pants moment in the morgue, and I only HEARD him, outside the door, right after I made the uhoh SPOILER ALERT HERE
(vaccine)....I ran into a corner near a pile of naked dead folks (NASTEEE!) and crouched and figured ok I will keep my nose to the wall and close my eyes and wait....and wait. It was THE worst monster sound yet. NOW I am heading to the sewer and I think it's all downhill now. aghhhh! taking this one day at a time, just a little bit. I have a bottle of herbal oil for stress relief (lavendar/ylangylang/etc) and since playing this game I am keeping it handy for an occasional sniff to regain my sanity haha. deep breath.
(08-11-2011, 02:30 AM)LHudson Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 12:55 AM)Seven Wrote: Yeah, I think Mr. Tall did it, too. He's too bad ass for his face where as Mr. Face is not.

Mr. Tall got too jealous of Dr J Awless' popularity over him, so he threw him out of the equation while The Shadow was watching the fight with the Water Lurker. The Shadow lost a bet on that day Big Grin

This is gonna sound weird but I have YET to see a single monster. I saw a profile of something in the distance while in the wine cellar I think? I got the switch on the wall to open the gate and got into an area with arms/legs etc. on the boxes but something got me in the water. All I saw was a lot of red and chaos and I guess I was toast. SO how is it I only hear growling and crunching but have yet to run into anything???

It's the invisible water monster, which unfortunately needs to be baited before you can run for your life. xD

and I am afraid to ask, WHO is mr. tall? I have not seen that one yet, is he a sewer dude? eek. I do NOT like the sound of that name...
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2011, 04:21 AM by lesley.)
09-14-2011, 04:18 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Oh yes, you will be seeing quite a lot of him from the sewers to the end of the game *evil laugh* >Big Grin

(09-14-2011, 04:18 AM)lesley Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 03:26 AM)Seven Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 06:47 AM)BendyBread Wrote: aw geez I am not so keen on seeing any more monsters, lol. I had my crap the pants moment in the morgue, and I only HEARD him, outside the door, right after I made the uhoh SPOILER ALERT HERE
(vaccine)....I ran into a corner near a pile of naked dead folks (NASTEEE!) and crouched and figured ok I will keep my nose to the wall and close my eyes and wait....and wait. It was THE worst monster sound yet. NOW I am heading to the sewer and I think it's all downhill now. aghhhh! taking this one day at a time, just a little bit. I have a bottle of herbal oil for stress relief (lavendar/ylangylang/etc) and since playing this game I am keeping it handy for an occasional sniff to regain my sanity haha. deep breath.
(08-11-2011, 02:30 AM)LHudson Wrote: Mr. Tall got too jealous of Dr J Awless' popularity over him, so he threw him out of the equation while The Shadow was watching the fight with the Water Lurker. The Shadow lost a bet on that day Big Grin

and I am afraid to ask, WHO is mr. tall? I have not seen that one yet, is he a sewer dude? eek. I do NOT like the sound of that name...

Posting Freak
09-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Website Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Spoiler below!

I always assumed the brute cut him in half with his big arms of knifey death!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2011, 03:08 PM by RawkBandMan.)
09-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Find