Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep hearing water sound...
SmokeSum Offline

Threads: 7
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Keep hearing water sound...

I am in the choir and i was in the room where the Cow/bull torture machine is, so i was walking there exploring for stuff and i walked in the little water there is and here the problem started...since i walked in the water the sound of water just keeps playing even when i walk on dry floors!!???
Dunno what happend there but my walking sound keeps pretending i'm walking in water witch is very irritating, so i only hear water sound when walking...what do i do to get this bug get away???
09-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Find
membrain Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Keep hearing water sound...

I don't know how to solve this but there is another place where the water sound plays when walking on dry floor. It's up on the platform where you find the ladder which leads you to the sewers the first time. The sound only played after climbing up the ladder a second time. I guess it's because there is water under this platform and the engine can't seperate where you actually walk so just takes the lowest "floor" which is water in my case.

membrain
09-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Find
SmokeSum Offline

Threads: 7
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Keep hearing water sound...

I reloaded back from the beginning entering the choir and problem is solved...only i had to do it all over again....pfff i hate the choir -_-
09-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Find