Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great game
girly Offline

Threads: 8
Great game

I've just finished the game and seen all different endings. I am sorry it's over even though it was the scariest, creepiest game I've played - even scarier than Penumbra which I loved (apart from Requiem).
I started playing it in the dark but ended up playing it with light on - brilliant.

I hope Frictional Games will develop more game like Amnesia
09-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Find
SmokeSum Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Great game

My scaryness has ended for this game because of the bad AI....only thing that made me scare where the times you need to run away first time the Water monster and second from the Shadow what was even scarrier with dead ends in it! >xD

Monsters are kinda fail when you know don't looking at them won't kill you....
09-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Find
girly Offline

(09-15-2010, 08:13 PM)SmokeSum Wrote: My scaryness has ended for this game because of the bad AI....only thing that made me scare where the times you need to run away first time the Water monster and second from the Shadow what was even scarrier with dead ends in it! >xD

Monsters are kinda fail when you know don't looking at them won't kill you....

I don't agree about monsters. I know they didn't look particularly scary but it was how I came across them that scared me. I almost bumped into one coming up stairs from machine room and got disorientated and was bumping into walls etc trying to get away. Stop analysing it so much and just get immersed in the game. I prefer these games to shooter games anyway basically cos I'm not very good at them. I repeat I loved this game and am playing it again and I've found there are bits I missed first time round and I'm still getting scared.
09-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Find
Jinix Offline

(09-20-2010, 06:58 AM)winstonterr Wrote: Hi,
Which Penumbra game is first in the series?I was just wondering what came first in Frictional Game's horror game series, Penumbra. Can someone please tell me?Thanks in advance.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/site/about

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
09-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Find
RestrictedNZ Offline

Threads: 1

Yeap, Amnesia was great. Made me press the escape key plenty of times as with the frst two penumbra episodes...
though i didn't realize there was going to be no weapons in Amnesia though... as a Flintlock pistol would have been nice Big Grin

oh i played Amnesia first and wanted more so brought the Penumbra series too. and yes your right with Requiem... but damn the first two episodes were awesome.
09-20-2010, 08:08 AM
Find
girly Offline

(09-20-2010, 08:08 AM)RestrictedNZ Wrote: Yeap, Amnesia was great. Made me press the escape key plenty of times as with the frst two penumbra episodes...
though i didn't realize there was going to be no weapons in Amnesia though... as a Flintlock pistol would have been nice Big Grin

oh i played Amnesia first and wanted more so brought the Penumbra series too. and yes your right with Requiem... but damn the first two episodes were awesome.

Hi

Overture was first Penumbra game then Black Plague followed by Requiem (which I didn't like). There is a forum for these games.
09-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Find
SierenH Offline

Threads: 2

Black Plague?
12-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Find
girly Offline

(12-06-2011, 10:17 PM)SierenH Wrote: Black Plague?
Yes that's the second game. Look on You Tube there's lots of vids.
12-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Find