Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
The Darkness /!\WORKING ON NEXT MAP (30%)/!\
MulleDK19 Offline

Threads: 21
RE: The Darkness /!\RELEASED/!\

It got me jumping a few times Smile

Haha, I like how you used my credits language entry, and even my cut down version of the ending_daniel.ogg xD

Oh... My name is in the credits! >Big Grin nice... didn't notice that :p

[Image: 16455.png]
09-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Find
HCoNDe Offline

Threads: 1

One word

AWESOME ^^!
09-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Find
vanjavk Offline

Threads: 5

(09-15-2010, 09:56 PM)Jordo76 Wrote: Here my (first) map/level including encounters,roofs,keys and locks,commentaries,convex/concave,script (lot),etc...
Here a screen :
Spoiler below!
[Image: preview-d0cda3d050.png]
I know there is a lot of problems in the ap that i didn't saw so please make a feedback with the error you see or just to say your opninion about the map,and if you can,please,record a video when you play ^^
I will now work on the ch01 (current one is ch00) and make a full story
Here what i plan for the moment,(I didn't think what it will be after Chamber 01 so the next chambers are not on list)
Chamber 00 : Mansion /!\JUST RELEASED/!\
Chamber 01 : Water (With the Waterlurker Big Grin) /!\WORKING ON/!\
Chamber 01 - To do list :
Current Advancement : 0%
Spoiler below!

Level Editing (0%)
Walls (0%)
Roofs (0%)
Scripts (0%)
Lights (0%)
Billboards (0%)
Particles & Effects (0%)
Locks and Keys (0%)
Commentary (0%)
Convex & Concaves (0%)
Furniture & Stuffs (0%)

Here the download for my map
No wait needed Big Grin
Here ! (Archive host)
or
Here ! (MediaFire)

I uploaded your levels to my page http://wowatorw.weebly.com/upload-and-download.html . If you don't want to be published just say =)

vanjavk
09-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Find
Jordo76 Offline

Threads: 7

Oh yes yes you can do this of course !

@MulleDK19 : Yes i used your credit language entry and you cut down version of daniel ending and i used some of your scripts (do not remember which one) so i included you in the credits ^^
And thank to everyone who helped me (Like Liag who helped me with the corridor script or iTemmeh who gave me the idea to try the memento text again without a name with capital letter (I did Quest_Test_Text first time,it crashed,second time with Timmeh idea i did Quest_test_Text and it worked)
Also i will not be here this night and tomorrow ^^
So the Level will not advance...

Edit : I also changed my mind,the water level will be the third one (sorry,i need to be more experienced to do large room,etc...)
The second one will be Prison because i like prison and prisoners and there will maybe be torture room,stay tuned !
09-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Website Find
Ganon159 Offline

Threads: 0

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what to do with the .rar files, so I'm not able to play the custom story, and I really want to.
Anyways, is it possible for you to create an installer instead? That's just a lot easier to understand.
09-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

The level was very nice and dark, but it got repetitive. You go into a room, find a key, and use it on a door. Repeat. The scares were all shock scares (except for the one monster part) in which lights went out or something, and none of it was all that interesting. I suggest you find someone to write the notes for you, because your English isn't that great (Me, perhaps? I'm very good with grammar.).

Anyway, I'd suggest that for whatever next project you have, you don't tell us what will be in each specific chapter. It spoils things. It's not that bad but we know what to anticipate. I do look forward to your next level, though.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Website Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

Please add a sound when you unlock the doors. I thought it wasn't working first. You need to make your maps more detailed too. Good for a first map, though.
09-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Find
vanjavk Offline

(09-18-2010, 11:22 PM)Ganon159 Wrote: Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what to do with the .rar files, so I'm not able to play the custom story, and I really want to.
Anyways, is it possible for you to create an installer instead? That's just a lot easier to understand.
lol just extract all files in custom story folder -.-

vanjavk
09-19-2010, 07:33 AM
Find
Ganon159 Offline

Threads: 0

(09-19-2010, 07:33 AM)vanjavk Wrote:
(09-18-2010, 11:22 PM)Ganon159 Wrote: Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what to do with the .rar files, so I'm not able to play the custom story, and I really want to.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to extract .rar files! Zipped files are okay, but it would be better if you used the installer that Mulle made.
09-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Find
vanjavk Offline

(09-19-2010, 09:26 AM)Ganon159 Wrote:
(09-19-2010, 07:33 AM)vanjavk Wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to extract .rar files! Zipped files are okay, but it would be better if you used the installer that Mulle made.
install winrar ?

vanjavk
09-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Find