Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Help with sounds!
gosseyn Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Help with sounds!

i think your timer sequence is good, but if you don't want all particle effects showing every time that the sound starts, you should not put all the particle effects calls inside TimerSoundSequence. You should create for example TimerSoundSequence01 containing the sound and one particule effect, then TimerSoundSequence02 containing the sound and another particule effect, etc.. It is logical, if you tell TimerSoundSequence to cast all particle effects, then it will cast all particle effects each time you ask TimerSoundSequence to do its job.

But i may be wrong Angel
09-18-2010, 07:19 AM
Find
Cgturner Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Help with sounds!

(09-18-2010, 07:19 AM)gosseyn Wrote: i think your timer sequence is good, but if you don't want all particle effects showing every time that the sound starts, you should not put all the particle effects calls inside TimerSoundSequence. You should create for example TimerSoundSequence01 containing the sound and one particule effect, then TimerSoundSequence02 containing the sound and another particule effect, etc.. It is logical, if you tell TimerSoundSequence to cast all particle effects, then it will cast all particle effects each time you ask TimerSoundSequence to do its job.

But i may be wrong Angel

Works like a charm! Thank you!
09-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Find