Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Did anyone else get this terrifying encounter?
Jinix Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Did anyone else get this terrifying encounter?

SPOILER HERE!!!

That one didn't happen to me but I just saw (heard) the yelp from a guy and his girlfriend playing it on a youtube vid when he opened that door.

The heart attack I suffered was when I opened the
Spoiler below!
iron maiden

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
09-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Find
Zanderat Offline

Threads: 3

(09-18-2010, 12:08 AM)xiao Wrote:
(09-17-2010, 09:32 PM)Turikan Wrote: I saw the door was still closed and approached it again, thinking it might have been a scripted event. As soon as I got close he roared and banged again, at which point I ran and hid... again

Oh yeah, I think that happened to me too. I slammed the door and ran and then approached it again later and he roared and banged on it again, then later I found it to be open without him there.

Creepy as hell.

Just got this one last night...... Well done Frictional. Bravo.
09-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Find
Cactus78 Offline

Threads: 1

It could be argued that I had a more terrifying experience...

Not only did I see the first encounter by stupidly opening that 2nd door, but as I was leaving the final room with the two rods inside, the gatherer was standing right next to the flame under the chains hanging from the roof. He didn't even see me! Shocked, and not thinking straight, I decided the smartest thing to do would be to leg it all the way out of the storage. As I left the room, he hit me once as I ran the long way around the flame, but I just kept running. FREEDOM! They don't run very fast right!?... After making it down the stairs and into the next room, I did a quick head-check round Daniel's left shoulder. I then proceeded to shit my pants with great force and scream like a little girl as the monster hulked inches behind me. The slow-down of strafing was enough to get me killed, and now my Mother is genuinely concerned for my sanity whenever I play Amnesia.

Great work, Frictional. You've worried our Mothers and soiled our underwear. A job well done.
09-20-2010, 06:51 AM
Find
Mekose Offline

Threads: 1

A friend of mine ended up glitching that door by barricading it so well the monster got stuck. He just stood there, laughed, then patted himself on the back for being so manly and awesome. I just avoided that door and that room after I approached it once.
09-26-2010, 06:48 AM
Find