Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

FG... YOU NEED TO PORT THIS GAME ON WII ^^
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26
FG... YOU NEED TO PORT THIS GAME ON WII ^^

If you have the money to launch yourselves in a wii adaptation of the game, I think it can be very very useful.

The wii is a kind of "experiment" console, and the intense experience of Amnesia will be awesome on wii.

why ? BECAUSE OF WIIMOTE ! DID YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ?? lol.
the game experience could be even more better with a wiimote ! the immersion will be like never before with making circles with the wiimote to turn valves, make moves with the arm to open or close doors, and I am forgotting a lot lot lot ^^

The graphics are good optimised and (in the worse of case) I think it will be easy to make a "medium" quality porting of the game.

With a price between 20$ and 30$, it could be a real huge succes.
Seriously if you have the money to do this, dont wait. ^^

You will own the last shitty resident evil games at 60$ with your revolution at 20-30$ !!

but do a box of your game, on wii, will not cost you nothing... Its a risk, but a risk I think you should take, if its not too dangerous of course Wink

need feedback FG ! Wink
09-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Find
xiao Offline

Threads: 4
RE: FG... YOU NEED TO PORT THIS GAME ON WII ^^

Actually it might do better on the PS3's move, as a downloadable title. Or perhaps even the Kinect, although I doubt that's possible.
09-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Find
Wafthrudnir Offline

Threads: 6

Don't know the API behind Wii...but porting is not easy...cause you need to rewrite nearly all outputs to the platform (depends on the programming style...Object oriented design would make it maybe easier)...ok i saw a OpenGl Wrapper for Wii but I don't know if it's working or even still under development and the right thing.

Would there be a wrapper that does nearly all the stuff for FG it would maybe a cool think to check out the Wii-Mote API and stuff...and if it works publish it...but I prefer AddOns for Amnesia or something similar :>

"What is Amnesia?"
"This is Amnesia..."
"HOLY SHIT WTF?!!?"
09-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Find
CHANCEPHOENIX Offline

Threads: 5

(09-17-2010, 08:47 PM)xiao Wrote: Actually it might do better on the PS3's move, as a downloadable title. Or perhaps even the Kinect, although I doubt that's possible.

PS3 move in 3D would be awesome !!!!

It will set me back for 2000 Euros for a 3d tv, but what the heck ...I"ll buy it Smile
09-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I swear, this is like hundred thread about Wii. Tongue

09-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Website Find
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26

(09-17-2010, 10:25 PM)Scraper Wrote: I swear, this is like hundred thread about Wii. Tongue

really ? looooooool
09-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

When Penumbra were new almost everyone suggested Wii and we started to close / delete such threads right after someone made them, since there was so many of 'em.

09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Website Find
MulleDK19 Offline

Threads: 21

Well, hand me the source and I'll gladly port my project to Amnesia Tongue

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3622.html

[Image: 16455.png]
09-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Find