Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague game stopper bug
RestrictedNZ Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Black Plague game stopper bug

hi im new here and have unfortunately ran into a bug where i cannot procced Black plaque Sad the bug is during the boat dream where i put the box under the table and the barrel in the corner and the soup on the shelve but nothing happens after that... ive read and watched a walkthrough and after you do these three things the rooms supose to change or somethin? but this doesnt happen. im forever stuck in this room it looks like...

any help would be apreciated.
09-18-2010, 06:06 AM
Find
RestrictedNZ Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague game stopper bug

(09-18-2010, 06:06 AM)RestrictedNZ Wrote: hi im new here and have unfortunately ran into a bug where i cannot procced Black plaque Sad the bug is during the boat dream where i put the box under the table and the barrel in the corner and the soup on the shelve but nothing happens after that... ive read and watched a walkthrough and after you do these three things the rooms supose to change or somethin? but this doesnt happen. im forever stuck in this room it looks like...

any help would be apreciated.

Lawl Nevermind i tryed it again and picked up the whisky bottle and threw it / smashed it and now the rooms changed so i can continue now Smile
09-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Find