Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot buy Amnesia by PayPal
Yodake Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: I cannot buy Amnesia by PayPal

(09-30-2010, 03:37 PM)shaola Wrote: I am from spain, so you may be rigth. I am not sure if when y bougth amnesia i had money enough in may paypal account or not, but I am pretty sure that i had no money in my paypal account when i bougth penumbra, and it works propperly in both cases.

As i said i don't have any credit card linked to my paypal account

To buy Penumbra/Amnesia hasn't worked for me but for you, hm. It always tells me that only direct purchases are allowed and that I should link a credit card. Can't believe there should be such a big difference between paypal customers in Spain and Germany o.O As already told, I'll try to buy it by sending enough money to paypal account and post here the result then. Smile
09-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Find
shaola Offline

Threads: 1

(09-30-2010, 03:55 PM)Yodake Wrote:
(09-30-2010, 03:37 PM)shaola Wrote: I am from spain, so you may be rigth. I am not sure if when y bougth amnesia i had money enough in may paypal account or not, but I am pretty sure that i had no money in my paypal account when i bougth penumbra, and it works propperly in both cases.

As i said i don't have any credit card linked to my paypal account

To buy Penumbra/Amnesia hasn't worked for me but for you, hm. It always tells me that only direct purchases are allowed and that I should link a credit card. Can't believe there should be such a big difference between paypal customers in Spain and Germany o.O As already told, I'll try to buy it by sending enough money to paypal account and post here the result then. Smile

I don't know if the difference is between spain and germany or just between banks. Because if only was by country you should be able to do it using a proxy. But i don't know...
09-30-2010, 04:06 PM
Find
Yodake Offline

Threads: 3

Just want to say that is works if you have money on your paypal account.

Yodake
10-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Find
Fenris Offline

Threads: 0

I guess there's no need to tell anymore, but it also worked for me when having some funds in the PayPal-Account, even if it is less than the price (was the case - damn VAT Dodgy).
10-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Find